1. Collect the required information
It’ll be quicker and easier for you to lodge your claim if you have the following information handy:
- your policy number
- details of the incident, including time and place
- police report number (if applicable)
- any photos of the damage or loss
- any damage reports (e.g. from roofers and computer technicians)
- evidence of ownership of contents (e.g. receipts, invoices, photos).
You may wish to read the product disclosure statement, to see what you can claim.
3. Leave it with us
Within two business days of you lodging your claim, we’ll contact you to advise you of the next steps and, if necessary, request more information.
4. Get a decision
On acceptance of your claim, we’ll repair, replace or pay you the amount it would have cost us to repair or replace your lost or damaged home and/or contents.