How we can help you if you get into trouble overseas
With Budget Direct international travel insurance, you get 24/7 access to a worldwide network of 75,000+ medical and emergency assistance providers.
These include multilingual medical and travel specialists, air ambulances and hospitals. Depending on your needs, we can:
- Direct you to suitable medical facilities
- Help coordinate your evacuation and repatriation.
- Provide assistance if your luggage, travel documents, credit cards or other valuables are lost or stolen.
- Put you in touch with the nearest Australian embassy, high commission or consulate or other authorities if you are robbed, assaulted, arrested, detained and/or need a lawyer.
- Provide pre-trip advice, including what vaccinations you need to consider and the medical care available in your destination country.