Benefits of Adding TPD Cover to your Budget Direct Life Cover Insurance
Budget Direct Total & Permanent Disability Cover (sometimes referred to as TPD insurance) can be added to new or existing Budget Direct Life Cover insurance policies to provide you with extra protection and the following benefits.
Part-time workers and homemakers can apply
A benefit of between $50,000 and $1 million (depending on age)
Additional benefit that can be added to your Budget Direct Life Cover
What is Budget Direct Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover?
Available as an add-on to your Budget Direct Life Cover policy, Budget Direct TPD Cover offers total and permanent disability insurance to provide you with a lump sum benefit should you suffer from a total and permanent disability and can no longer work in any occupation or manage your home.
With a benefit amount ranging from $50,000 to $1,000,000 (depending on age), you can rest assured that you and your loved ones could be provided for should the unexpected occur.
Remember, although Budget Direct Life Cover pays a lump sum should you pass away or become terminally ill, it doesn’t apply should you become permanently disabled and unable to work in any occupation or manage your home.
If you would like to get Budget Direct Life Cover with TPD insurance please click here to get a quote.
Do You Have a Plan in Place if You Could No Longer Work or Manage Your Home?
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), there were 4.2 million Australians with a disability in 2012. Out of these individuals, 88% percent had a specific restriction that limited the daily activities of self-care, mobility, communication, schooling, or employment.
It’s important to ask yourself if you were unable to work again – whether it be in any paid employment or managing your home – how you could provide for yourself and your loved ones? Budget Direct TPD Cover could help with a number of commitments over your working life, which could span more than 30 years:
- Pay your outstanding debts, such as a mortgage, car payments, or credit card debts
- Cover medical expenses
- Modify your home or purchase a modest home to be modified for a disablement, hire a housekeeper or carer, or afford ongoing rehabilitation
- Manage your everyday expenses, such as bills, groceries, school fees, or childcare
- Replace a source of income
Why Should I Consider TPD Insurance?
- Part-time workers and homemakers can apply
- Benefit from $50,000 to $1 million (depending on age), with premiums to suit your needs and budget
- No medical or blood tests
- No complicated forms
- 30-day cooling-off period
- Automatic inflation protection
- Guaranteed cover to age 65
- 24/7 worldwide coverage
- Available to all Australian residents aged between 18 and 59 (next birthday)
- Easy application process with specialist staff to guide you
- Fortnightly, monthly, and annual payment options
To get your personalised quote for Budget Direct Life Cover with total & permanent disability insurance please click here to get an online quote in less than a minute or call our Life Insurance Specialists on 1800 378 683.