1. Pay your vet's bill in full
2. Download and fill in the claim form
Before lodging your claim, please:
- Download the claim form and complete and sign it.
- Ensure your vet has completed and signed the 'Veterinarian declaration' section of the claim form.
- Attach your vet's itemised invoices and receipts.
Tip: If you live a long way from your vet, you might want to download and print the claim form at home and then complete and sign the form while you’re still at the vet. That way, you won’t have to go back later to ask the vet to complete and sign the declaration section of the form.
You may wish to read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), to see what you can claim.
3. Lodge your claim
You can lodge your claim one of two ways: by email or post.
The sooner you lodge your claim, the sooner we can reimburse you for your eligible vet expenses.
4. Leave it with us
Within 2–5 business days of you lodging your claim, we’ll contact you if we need any more information.
If you have any claims-related questions, please call us on 1800 931 664 (Monday to Friday, 8am–5pm AEST). We’ll be happy to help.