Feedback Form
file

Get a Simply Smarter Quote

Get a Quote

Choose 55% Or 85% Back On Extras

Most health insurance providers have set benefits for their extras cover. This means they'll give you a certain amount back for each extras item you claim for.

However, at Budget Direct Health Insurance, we like to give you a choice. So, as well as choosing between Basic or Top Extras cover you can choose between 55% or 85% benefit back on your extras claims. (Note: annual limits apply.)

  • 85% Benefit - Budget Direct Health Insurance will pay 85% of what your treatment costs. You pay the other 15%.
    For example: You get your back cracked at the chiropractor. They charge you $40. Budget Direct Health Insurance pays $34 towards the cost. You pay the other $6.
  • 55% Benefit - Budget Direct Health Insurance will pay 55% of what your treatment costs. You pay the other 45%.
    For example: You get your back cracked at the chiropractor. They charge you $40. Budget Direct Health Insurance pays $22 towards the cost. You pay the other $18.


Making Your Choice

You get to make your 55% or 85% choice when you get a quote or sign up for Extras cover.

The 55% option costs less than 85%, meaning that your weekly, monthly or annual payment will be less, and your annual limits will last longer because you don't use them up as quickly as you do with 85%.

But with 85% benefit you know Budget Direct Health Insurance will pay almost the full amount on the spot, up to the annual limits, and you’ll only have to cover a small amount to pay for the rest.

Get in touch with us if you need any further information on the 55% or 85% back extras benefit. Contact us via webchat or by email enquiries@health.budgetdirect.com.au

This information is important and should be read and retained.