How to make a car insurance claim
For life-threatening emergencies, call 000
Collect the required information
It’ll be quicker and easier for you to lodge your claim if you have the following information handy:
- your policy number
- details of the incident, including time and place
- other drivers’ names, addresses, vehicle registration numbers, and insurance details
- any witnesses’ names and contact details
- details of any tow-truck company used
- police report number (if applicable).
You may wish to read the product disclosure statement, to see what you can claim.
Leave it with us
If we need more information, we’ll ask you for it within two business days of you lodging your claim.
Get a decision
On acceptance of your claims, we'll either repair, replace or pay you the market value of your vehicle.