Want to make a positive impact in your community?
We’re here to help!
Striving to make a difference in your local community but need a financial leg-up?
As our giving shows, we’re strong believers in supporting local communities.
Not only do we give in the places we work, we also want to help groups throughout Australia in their efforts to build happy and healthy neighbourhoods.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Budget Direct sponsorship of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000.
Who can apply?
We’re open to sponsoring registered organisations or associations that:
- provide local or statewide community services
- run community awareness and education programs
- promote health and wellbeing (e.g. sports clubs)
- advocate for road safety
- provide emergency services
- support in need or at-risk Australians
- help build strong, vibrant communities.
We do not sponsor:
- sports teams
- bodies or activities that don’t reflect our core values
- religious, political or lobby groups
- organisations linked to contentious issues.
When can I apply?
Each year there are four rounds of sponsorship funding:
|Round||Applications open||Applications close|
|1||1 June 2019||31 August 2019|
|2||1 September 2019||30 November 2019|
|3||1 December 2019||29 February 2020|
|4||1 March 2020||31 May 2020|
Applications are assessed only after the closing date. In other words, if you apply early in the funding round, it could be three months or more before your application is assessed. Please keep this in mind if your sponsorship application is time-sensitive.
We’ll assess your application against our criteria, including how your initiative will help create a happier and healthier community.
We will be in touch to let you know if your request has been successful!
Due to the volume of applications, unsuccessful applicants won’t be notified. You are more than welcome to re-apply in a new round should your original application be unsuccessful.